To commence April 2018
- Would you like to work in a University sponsored school?
- Are you seeking career development and progression?
- We have the job for you.
- Assistance with accommodation or relocation package
- On going professional development
- Private health care, subject to satisfactory health check.
- Apple iPad
- Positive ethos and supportive environment
Brompton Academy, part of the newly formed University of Kent Academies Trust, are seeking to find an enthusiastic, forward thinking individual for the role Specialist Intervention Teacher of Mathematics to work as part of a small team of staff in our alternative curriculum provision.
The successful candidate will have a track record of successful experience of teaching mathematics across key stage 3 and key stage 4, engaging reluctant and disengaged learners, and have a track record of demonstrating successful behaviour management so that students are successful in mainstream classes on return.
The successful applicant will be coming to an academy and trust wide supportive learning environment, characterised by open management, and in the knowledge that they will enjoy the full support and care of the pragmatic (and down to earth) leadership team. We have a good team of professional staff who want to make a difference to the lives, aspirations and opportunities of our young people.
The Academy is an extremely popular oversubscribed school with a current Ofsted rating of Good. The Academy also has a 400+ Adult learner education programme.
The Academy moved into brand new buildings in September 2013, with outstanding facilities, and Apple technologies for all, enabling us to enhance and support cutting edge learning strategies required for continuous improvement.
How to apply
Prospective candidates are welcome to come and visit the School before application. If you would like to visit or discuss the role or have any queries, please email email@example.com
Further information about the School can be found on the website - http://www.bromptonacademy.org.uk
To apply, please complete one of the following:
• Submit your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (clearly stating the role you are applying for). (Note, applicants invited to interview will be required to complete an application form in due course)
• Click on the link to apply on-line
• Download an application form from our website and email to email@example.com
The University of Kent Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
If you have any technical difficulties with the on-line application form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org