Exciting opportunity for a dynamic, forward- thinking and passionate middle leader to further their career in a university sponsored school.
- On going professional development
- Positive ethos and supportive environment
- Apple iPad
- Benenden Healthcare Membership
- Assistance with accommodation or relocation package available (£500max).
To commence September 2018
Brompton Academy, part of the newly formed University of Kent Academies Trust, is seeking to find an experienced, enthusiastic and visionary teacher for the role of Subject Leader of Geography who has the energy, subject knowledge and determination to inspire and lead its Geography Department. Experience of teaching both GCSE and A-Level is essential, as well as the ability to be innovative and promote the value of the study of Geography for the modern world.
The successful applicant will be joining an academy and Trust that is characterised by open management and will enjoy the full support and care of the pragmatic (and down to earth) leadership team. We welcome applications from practitioners who have a desire to make a difference to the lives, aspirations and opportunities of our young people.
The Academy is an extremely popular oversubscribed school with a current Ofsted rating of Good. The Academy also has a 400+ Adult learner education programme.
The Academy moved into brand new buildings in September 2013, with outstanding facilities, and Apple technologies for all, enabling us to enhance and support cutting edge learning strategies required for continuous improvement.
How to apply
Prospective candidates are welcome to come and visit the School before application. If you would like to visit or discuss the role or have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about the School can be found on the website - http://www.bromptonacademy.org.uk
To apply, please complete one of the following:
• Click on the link to apply on-line
• Submit your CV via email to email@example.com (clearly stating the role you are applying for). (Note, applicants invited to interview will be required to complete an application form in due course)
• Download an application form from our website and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any technical difficulties with the on-line application form, please contact email@example.com