Would you like to work in a University sponsored school?
Are you seeking career development and progression?
We have the job for you.
- Assistance with accommodation or relocation package available (£500max).
- Guaranteed 15% non-contact time for NQTs in first year
- On going professional development
- Benenden health care, subject to satisfactory health check.
- Apple iPad
To commence September 2018
Brompton Academy, part of the newly formed University of Kent Academies Trust, are seeking to find an enthusiastic, forward thinking individual for the role of SEN Teacher of Maths who has the energy, intellectual capacity and determination to join its successful team. Experience of SEN teaching is essential for this role.
The successful applicant will be coming to an academy and trust wide supportive learning environment, characterised by open management, and in the knowledge that they will enjoy the full support and care of the pragmatic (and down to earth) leadership team. We have a good team of professional staff who want to make a difference to the lives, aspirations and opportunities of our young people.
The Academy is an extremely popular oversubscribed school with a current Ofsted rating of Good. The Academy also has a 400+ Adult learner education programme.
The Academy moved into brand new buildings in September 2013, with outstanding facilities, and Apple technologies for all, enabling us to enhance and support cutting edge learning strategies required for continuous improvement.
How to apply
Prospective candidates are welcome to come and visit the School before application. If you would like to visit or discuss the role or have any queries, please email email@example.com
Further information about the School can be found on the website - http://www.bromptonacademy.org.uk
To apply, please complete one of the following:
• Click on the link to apply on-line
• Submit your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (clearly stating the role you are applying for). (Note, applicants invited to interview will be required to complete an application form in due course)
• Download an application form from our website and email to email@example.com.
The University of Kent Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
If you have any technical difficulties with the on-line application form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org